It’s no secret that I….LOVE….chocolate! There is something deliciously beautiful and almost magical about enjoying products made with high quality raw cacao. This decadent brownie recipe comes out at almost all the gatherings I am asked to make something for! It’s gluten free, delicious and is always a hit.
- 200gm of good quality chocolate (70% minimum cocoa)
- 200gm of organic grassfed butter
- 150gm coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 150gm of almond meal
- 80gm of chopped walnuts
- 3 organic free range eggs
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius and grease and line a tray
2. Gently melt butter and chocolate in a silver bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
3. Take the melted mixture off the boil and leave to cool slightly before adding the coconut sugar, cinnamon and vanilla.
4. Once mixture reaches room temperature, add the eggs, almonds and walnuts and mix well.
5. Pour mixture into your tray and cook for around 25 minutes (until cooked through but still slightly gooey).
6. Once cooled, either serve as is or decorate with chocolate icing. (I’ve used matcha green tea powder and rose petals in my picture).
TIP: I’ve used Green and Blacks organic 70% cacao chocolate in my recipe xx