This recipe is super easy to prepare and allows the ingredients to soak and soften overnight. You can sleep soundly knowing your breakfast will be ready for you the next morning. I find this recipe much gentler on my stomach too as the oats are easier to digest.
- 1 cup of Jaime’s Muesli
- 1 granny smith apple grated
- ½ cup of milk of your choice (I like Oat or Almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons of organic natural yogurt (this can be omitted if you do not tolerate dairy but does give the muesli a lovely creamy finish)
- Combine all ingredients together in a glass bowl or container. Cover and allow to soak overnight.
- The next morning, sprinkle with toasted coconut and some fresh or poached seasonal fruit.